Friday 20 June 2014

Summer 2014 Mini-Mega-Demo


Hey - it's been two weeks since my last release, but don't worry, I have been doing some stuff!
  :-)






I've been working on a few ideas, including converting an awesome scroll/text routine by Tiny'R'SID creator Jurgen Wothke into CODEF.... it's been a challenge, but now fully working!
 :-)

I WAS going to use it in my latest screen, but a combination of the text effect and the graphics and the EQ idea I had was just killing the processor, so the scroll idea is on the pile waiting for the next screen, along with some other cool effects I've been doing in CODEF!

But enough about that, let's talk about my latest screen.... it's a mini-mega-demo, to celebrate Summer 2014! It's made up of eight seperate effects/screens, hope you like it/them! Also we have some cool C64 .SID music from TND/Hokuto Force, and my newest 3D creation, a 10x10 EQ cube!

http://codef.namwollem.co.uk/summer2014.html


No comments:

Post a Comment